What a cool way to give back to animals who don’t have a home to celebrate the holidays in then to help spread the word for charity by using Pinterest.
PetSmart has teamed up with Fetch… for Pets!, the creators of The Grinch by Dr. Seuss new line of pet holiday apparel and toys at PetSmart this season, to help save the lives of homeless pets and you can help with every pin.
From Dec. 1-16, get your human to pin a picture of you and your fursibs showing their holiday spirit with the #pinitforpetsmart hashtag on Pinterest, and PetSmart Charities will receive a $25 donation per photo, up to $25,000, to help save homeless pets.
If you don’t already have a festive photo of yourself, you can tell your human to take you to PetSmart’s Santa Claws photo events held at all PetSmart locations during the next two weekends in December:
- December 8 and 9, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- December 15 and 16, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Pet parents who want to “Pin It for Pets” and help save the life of a homeless pet can follow these easy steps:
- Go to Pinterest and upload a picture of your pet in a holiday theme
- Include the #pinitforpetsmart hashtag in the picture description
- Submit a link to your #pinitforpetsmart Pinterest pin on PetSmart’s Facebook page starting Dec. 1: Facebook.com/PetSmart